Welcome to Women’s Ministries at Christ Community. The heart of our Women’s Ministries is to welcome, encourage, connect, and serve women as we journey together. We offer a variety of ways to connect for women of all ages and stages of life, including Bible studies, MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), serving opportunities, and fellowship events.
Studies are offered during the week, both daytime and evening. Most morning studies offer childcare. We offer regular opportunities for the women of our church to come together and serve our local body, our community, and our world. We kick off each ministry year with a fellowship event in late August, highlighting ways to join in for the upcoming year. A variety of other fellowship events occur throughout the year.
We welcome the chance to talk with you more about current opportunities for women.
Won’t you come join us!
ways to connect
WOMEN’S MINISTRIES OPPORTUNITIES
SUMMER MEET UPS
- Coffee Dates – Valerie Vasey – 913.777.9392
kick off: Tues, Jun 8 @ Pilgrim Coffee
- Coffee Dates – Sharon Nowlin – 480.390.3182
- Coffee Dates – Jo Barr – 913.284.8201 – kick off: Tues, Jun 8 @ McLain’s Market
- West Bottoms Meet Up – June 4 – Beverly Nobrega – 913.244.7562
- Walk & Talk w/ picnic lunch – Kathy Miller – 913.220.9050
kick off: Wed, Jun 23 @ Arboretum
- Walk & Talk – Kate Sawyer – 913.972.7942
- Book Club – Abbie Sogard – 720.984.7795
- Book Club – Brynda Glenn – 913.402.1101
- Knit/Crochet Group – Genie Beck – 847.421.8317
- Cricut Crafting – Brynda Glenn – 913.402.1101
- Park Meet Ups (w/ kids ages 5-13yrs old in mind) –
Vanessa Blanchard – 816.830.7990
- Park Playdates – Jennie Dirks – 570.854.0907
- MOPs Park Play dates – Ashley Anthis – 573.717.0092
Are you interested in hosting a book club this summer? Invite those whom God places on your heart to join you! We have three recommended book options to choose from and we’d love to resource the leader with a copy of your selected book. For details, please contact Deborah Hiser.