Has COVID kept you from having as much fun as you'd like with friends? Us too! So we decided to create a fun game of online BINGO to gather us all together for a night of fun! Our online BINGO night is coming on Thursday evening, January 14 at 7:00pm. We hope this will give us an opportunity to have a fun night with others from the Leawood Campus in the safety of our own homes.
What is Bingo? If you don't know, you might want to do some research about how this amazingly fun game became famous by its popularity in church basements!
Here is what you need to know:
- REGISTER HERE so you can receive the ZOOM link to enter the game.
- You will need the ability to have a ZOOM call going while playing the game. You can either play the BINGO game on your computer OR you can print the cards out on your personal printer and play with paper and pen.
If you choose to use the online cards:
- Each person playing at your home will need their own device (tablet or computer).
- One of you will need to be connected to ZOOM as well as play your online cards. Only one person in the room needs to be on the zoom call, but everyone needs to be close enough that we can hear you call BINGO if you win!
If you choose to print out the cards to play:
- You will need to be able to print after you get the link while on our zoom call.
- You will want to print enough copies so you can play more than one game with your card.
- You will need a pen or marker of some sort to mark off the spaces as they are called.
- You will need to stay on the zoom call throughout our time so you can yell “BINGO” when you get it and share in the fun with everyone!
Please Join Us! Don't let all of these instructions or technology scare you away from playing with us. If you can join the zoom call, we feel confident that we can guide you through the process of playing and it will be really fun!
What would BINGO be without prizes?! We will have “amazing” prizes for each game winner.
Can I play with friends? That would be ideal and a ton of fun. Invite a couple of people to your home and play together. Make sure to refer to the “what you need” section above to ensure everyone can participate.
Don't forget to REGISTER!