The word ‘resilience’ comes from the Latin word, ‘resilio’ which means ‘to bounce back.’
We live in a stressful world with a daily bombardment of stressful things happening, and we could all use more bounce!
Studies have shown that emotional resilience enables us to navigate the pressures of life more successfully. Now more than ever, emotional resilience is crucial.
The good news is if you feel stuck, neurobiology tells us you can grow your emotional resilience!
In this 8 week online study, authors Marcus Warner and Stefanie Hinman explain how to grow emotional resilience and offer practical steps for living with greater joy.
You’ll come away with:
- A game plan for growing your own emotional resilience.
- Tools and exercises you can share with others to help them build more ‘bounce.’
- An understanding of how to grow your ‘joy bucket’ and build stronger neural pathways.
- How to quiet yourself from upsetting emotions.
- Strategies for winning the battle for your mind.
- Guidance on how to form stronger relational connections with God and others.
Co-author and Christ Community member Stefanie Hinman will lead a weekly online discussion with question & answer session in this 8-week book study starting at 6:30pm on Tuesday, September 15.
*When you register for this event, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to purchase your book for this on line book study.