The Bible Project has a myriad of wonderful resources to help people (everyone, everywhere) to better understand the unified story of the Bible and how it points to Jesus.
In 2019, Student Ministries wants to invite any and all students to journey with us through the entire Bible using the helpful resources from our friends at the Bible Project along the way. It's a challenge for sure, but it's a journey worth taking. On this journey we will encounter God's Word together in new and fresh ways—allowing God to shape and form us as we go along. Will you join us? Come on! It'll be fun!
Sign up for weekly emails of encouragement, periodic reflections, and other resources!
1. SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY MESSAGES (TEXTS + EMAILS)
2. DOWNLOAD THE "READ SCRIPTURE" APP
NOTE: In SETTINGS >> READING STYLE, select Read Every Day and Start Date to January 1, 2019!
- [Spend time alone with God's Word] Spend quality time reading the Bible daily while learning how to read it with contextual videos from The Bible Project.
- [Understand the Bible] Hand-illustrated Bible Project videos explain difficult concepts and themes "better than seminary" alongside scripture text. A brand-new Thematic reading plan constantly highlights the bigger picture so you can always see the big picture in your reading.
- [Stay motivated] Track your progress of the entire bible that shows you where you've been and where you are going. Reminders on your phone will ping you to help keep you on track.
3. START READING!
The READ SCRIPTURE APP on your device will help you stay on target as you dig into the Bible.
. . . .
WHAT IS THE BIBLE PROJECT
"The Bible Project is a non-profit animation studio that produces short-form, fully animated videos to make the biblical story accessible to everyone, everywhere. [They] create videos, podcasts, and study guides that explore the Bible’s unified story.
The Bible is a divine-human book that speaks God’s word to his people. [They] believe it ultimately points us to Jesus, who has the power to change individuals and whole communities when we let the biblical story speak for itself.[They] focus on the Bible's overarching themes and each book’s literary design and are committed to understanding the Bible in its historical context."