child protection training
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE
We have provided this private web address for the purpose of resourcing volunteer training. We are exploring other distribution methods outside of our church and would ask that you not pass along this web address. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to be trained in our Child Protection Policy. Please follow the steps below to complete this process:
- Please start by watching the first three video segments below.
- After the third segment, please follow the link and take a short quiz to help us ensure your basic understanding of our policy.
- From there, please watch the age-based segment appropriate for where you plan to volunteer and follow that video with another short quiz.
All in all, you will watch a minimum of four video segments and take two quizzes. If you have any questions, please contact the ministry leader for your campus.
Thank you for taking the time to update your training in our Child Protection Policy. Please follow the steps below to complete this process:
- DOWNLOAD and read the updated Child Protection Policy
- When you are finished reviewing the revised
policy, please take this REFRESHER QUIZ
If you have any questions, please contact the ministry leader for your campus.
Following your viewing of this segment,
continue viewing with Segment 2.
continue viewing with Segment 3.
Following your viewing of the first three video segments,
please complete the quiz (below).
Thanks for doing your part to help keep our children safe!
We are so thankful for your participation in our volunteer program! Please do not hesitate to email a pastor at your campus or call the church office at 913.685.1161 with questions.
Brookside Campus: Holly Justice (email@example.com)
Downtown Campus: Gabe Coyle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leawood Campus: Alan Mercer (email@example.com)
Olathe Campus: Patrick Largen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Shawnee Mission Campus: Andrew Campbell (email@example.com)